Sunday, May 26, 2013

"Moms Who Drink and Swear" - Nicole Knepper, Part 2

As I am finishing up "Moms Who Drink and Swear", I am just loving it more and more. It has been such a joy, such a retreat to read that I don't want it to end!

 I think by far my favorite parts of the books are the little shorts, "Conversations with Crotchfruit". These are hilarious conversations that Nicole Knepper has had with her children, written down for our amusement. These are short conversations that every mother has had. To give you a better idea, I'll put one of my own "Conversations with Crotchfruit".

Tickling Gone Wrong

Me - Hey Atticus, better watch out! (I tickle the back of his leg with my feet as we're laying on the couch)

Atticus - HAHA! Do it again Mom!

Me - Do what again?

Atticus - Stick your foot in my butt!

Me - WHAT?

Atticus - Stick your foot in my butt again!

Me - Atticus, don't say that again, that's not very nice.

Atticus - But you did! You stuck your foot in my butt and it made me laugh.

Me - ....Just don't say it again.....

Those are they type of amusing conversations she has with her children. If you only read one thing out of the book, choose the "Conversations with Crotchfruit". You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment